Tuesday 28 April 2020

Media Focus - the A-level media studies YouTube channel



I have finally started an A-level media studies YouTube channel. It's early days yet, but feel free to subscribe to receive notifications when I post a new video!

So far I have been focussing on coursework and the music industry unit. The coursework is clearly what you should be focussing on right now! Yet may be concerned that everything for the music industry topic (Riptide and Formation) was set by email and blog posts. I will be recording all the lessons I would have taught, to help you to catch up. So if you feel it was a bit rushed or you need to go over any concepts again, check out the channel!


You can find an index of all the videos posted so far by clicking on the new Media Focus page at the top right-ish of the blog (see above image).


The target audience for this channel is A-level media students, in particular you guys. So please let me know if there's anything you want to see added to the channel! And if you have any comments or criticisms, that would be great too.