Wednesday 11 November 2020

Catching up after missing a lesson

I’ve quite a few students who have been absent and asking for work to catch up with. Here’s what you should do if you have to miss a lesson:




1 – Check out another student’s notes





I totally recommend checking out other student’s blogs and looking at their notes. Ask another student if you can have the URL for their blog, and ask them to make extra detailed notes for you!




2 – Check out the PowerPoint





You can also find every PowerPoint linked to from the main blog at lr-media.blogspot.com . I know this is not the same, but it will give you some indication of what we covered in the lesson. Remember they are divided by industry. If they look a little different from the one you saw in class, it means I need to update them…




3 – Use the blog and the revision guide





Finally, if you feel you are really falling behind in a particular topic, check out the revision guide, which is also linked from the main media blog, where you will find every industry, theory and key text covered in detail.




Of course if you have any particular questions about content, please let me know and I will do my best to help you catch up! Plus time is held on Tuesdays (best day for me) and Wednesdays if you would like to book me to go over any concept in media in detail!