Friday 9 April 2021

More new videos: magazine double page spread analysis


Hopefully you've had a restful and productive break, and used your time to revise effectively. While your time has probably been spent revising for the 'unseen assessments' (check out this timetable for information on exactly what is coming up and when!) you will also be assessed on the TV industry and the magazine industry a little later. 

Luckily for you lot, I've been recording videos which you can check out on YouTube at your leisure. You can find the TV key scene analysis videos, which were published last week by clicking here. And below, you can find the latest published videos, looking at specific double page spreads from the magazines we've studied:

Woman magazine: 'a present for your kitchen'

Adbusters: 'red soles are always in season'

While you're on the YouTube channel, click around and make sure you know what resources are available to you. I made this stuff to give you the biggest possible advantage in any assessment which may come up! If you can think of anything you'd like me to cover, then please let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen!