Friday 20 May 2022

Revision music

 Maybe you work better in complete silence. But for me, I work better when I'm listening to music. Different genres of music produce different results. Personally, I prefer to listen to something busy, loud and repetitive, but something jazzy and improvisational works as well.

Here are a bunch of longer mixes on Youtube in a variety of different genres. It's mostly instrumental, but I'll issue a content warning for swearing.


If you are in the mood for Japanese jazz that sounds like it's
from an advert for yachts, look no further



UK techno 
'Intelligent' drum and bass
More drum and bass
Ambient videogame D&B
Ambient
Erik Satie: piano works
Vaporwave
Detroit techno 
Mid 90's videogames
German romantic classical
French impressionist classical
Jazz
Yacht jazz